I want to add a submissions smart view to make a list of editors, etc. I can add and edit smart views but can find "submissions type".
The submissions view that comes with that template is not a smart view. It is a normal view. So here's what you need to do to add it to your snowflake based project.
1. Select "Manage Views" from the Edit menu.
2. Type "Submissions" in the manage views window.
3. Click "Add"
4. Highlight the Submissions view in the list in Manage Views. It should be the last view listed.
5. Choose Submission from the Item Type popup.
6. Close the Manage Views window.