How can I get my RTF files to always open in Mariner Write and not Apple's Text Edit Program?
Most word processors can open RTF files. If you have Text Edit set as the default application to open RTF files. Here is how to set this to Mariner Write.
1. Select the RTF file in the Finder
2. Press Command + I (Get Info) or select it from the File Menu.
3. Go to the part that Says "Open With"
4. Change the Application listed to Mariner Write
5. Check "Use this Application to open all documents like this"
6. Close the get info.
Now when you double click to open an RTF it will open in Mariner Write instead of Text Edit or Word or anything else.