An Introduction to xxporting audio productions
Narrator provides the option to export the audio from a production either to .AAC files or directly to iTunes.
Under the Export pane in Narrator > Preferences are a number of options to configure the way Narrator exports files. It is possible to edit settings here such as:
- Playlist: The playlist that the track will appear under once exported to iTunes.
- Artist: Text that will appear under the exported track's Artist field in iTunes.
- Genre: Text that will appear under the exported track's Genre field in iTunes.
- Bookmarkable: Toggle whether a track's playback can be bookmarked (saved), to return to the next time the track is played.
- Export Folder: The folder that Narrator exports files to before they are imported into iTunes.
Narrator can export one chapter per export. With options like Playlist- and Artist-customization, it is possible to coordinate tracks, either to be burned to a CD in iTunes or transferred to an iPod or iPhone as an ordered playlist.
How to Export to Audio Productions
For steps on exporting audio productions to .AAC file, see this article.
For steps on exporting audio productions directly to iTunes, see this article.