To Restore a previous version of MacGourmet touch after updating to a new version:
- Open the Trash on your Mac and look for a file named MacGourmet.ipa or MacGourmet 1.1.0.ipa in the Trash.
- Copy this file to your desktop, this is your previous MacGourmet touch app.
- Delete the current version of MacGourmet touch from your iPhone or iPod.
- Delete MacGourmet touch from your Apps in iTunes.
- Drag and drop the saved .ipa file onto your iTunes icon. That should restore the previous version to your collection.
- If you now sync your iPhone or iPod your previous version should now be reinstalled, restoring wireless syncing.