- Choose the lists that you want to sync in Preferences > iPhone (or Sharing in version 2). If you have a very large collection, it’s probably a good idea to make lists of what you really want to take with you and sync those lists rather than your entire collection.
- If you always want Sharing on when you start MacGourmet, check the Enable sharing at startup box in Preferences > iPhone
- Turn on Sharing in MacGourmet by choosing Tools > iPhone and pressing the “Start” button…
Note: The Sharing component of MacGourmet currently requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and MacGourmet 2.4 or MacGourmet Deluxe 1.1 or later. If you are running an earlier version or any of these components, sharing will be disabled (or not installed) and you won’t see it.
MacGourmet touch Setup
- Tap the "Sync" button at the bottom right of the main view in your iPhone app. Choose the types of items that you want to sync in the Sync window.
- Next, select the name of your Mac in the Sync Source list, once it appears, to start your transfer…
TIP: If you add recipes to your collection, instead of transferring all of your recipes again, you can select the new recipes in MacGourmet, add them to a new list, and the sync this list in Sharing preferences, choosing Add instead of Replace when promoted.
If you have problems, there are some Tips for transferring your data wirelessly in this knowledge base article: Wireless Syncing Tips and Tricks