What is different about the Timeline View in StoryMill 4?
In StoryMill 4's new timeline view:
• You can view any length of time, up to millennia
• You can choose display units from minutes to centuries
• Scene banners now display with a minimum length for readability
• When zooming out, scenes are grouped together instead displaying illegibly small
• Scenes with no date/time associated with them don't display on the timeline, but display in a scenes palette where they can be dragged onto the timeline
• Dates for scenes and events can be assigned with a calendar-based picker