I have images in my MacJournal entry - when I send the entry to my blog, why don’t the images show up on my blog?
When a blog client like MacJournal sends information to your blog, the blog server (Blogger, LiveJournal, etc.) treats text and images differently. In most cases, you cannot upload images directly to your blog in the same way that you can upload text to your blog.
In order for the images in your MacJournal entry to appear on your blog, you will need to specify a publicly-accessible location to store those images. This location can be an FTP site, a free Google Picasa web album, or other alternatives.
To specify a location for uploading images, follow these steps:
* Click on the journal containing the entry or entries you want to send to your blog
* From the Journal menu, select Edit Blog Server ...
* If you haven’t already done so, configure MacJournal to connect to your blog by specifying the blog URL and filling in the requested information.
* Click on the Options ... button.
* Check the button “Upload attachments to alternate server:”
* Select the Server Type from the popup menu and enter the requested information.
* Click OK.
Note that you will be requested for the name and password for the alternate server when you send your entry to your blog.