I get an error or an Access Violation when I double-click on "setup.exe".
If you are running the installer from within the compressed archive (the .zip file), you are likely to encounter such an error. You need to decompress the archive prior to running the installer. To do so:
1. Right click on the compressed archive that you downloaded (the file name will end in ".zip")
2. Select Extract All... from the contextual menu
3. Follow the onscreen instructions
4. Locate the "setup.exe" file in the decompressed folder and double click on it
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install