One of the many great features included in Mariner Calc for iOS is the ability to freeze columns and rows. It is also quite simple, all you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Select a row or column that you wish to freeze.
2. On the gray transparent bar on the bottom of the screen press the picture of an "eye". (you may need to slide the gray bar once to find it.)
3. A pop up window of options will appear once you click the "eye". From these options select "Split Worksheet".
4. A white transparent sheet covering the bottom portion of the screen will appear. There will be three on/off switches, slide the one next to "Freeze Panes" to ON.
5. Tap Done. Your row or column should now be frozen.