How do I use Picasa web albums for uploading images to my blog?
Follow these steps:
1. First, sign up for a free Google account at: https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount
2. Login to Picasa Web Albums at http://picasaweb.google.com/ with your Google account login information.
3. Create at least one album to contain the images you wish to upload to your blog.
4. In MacJournal, select Edit Blog Server ... from the Journal menu.
5. If you haven’t already done so, configure MacJournal to connect to your blog by specifying the blog URL and filling in the requested information.
6. Click on the Options ... button.
7. Check the button “Upload attachments to alternate server:”
8. Select Picasa from the Server Type popup menu and enter the requested information.
9. Enter your Picasa user name, and hit the Load button next to the Album popup menu.
10. Enter your password when prompted.
11. Once your album names have loaded, choose the correct album from the popup menu and click OK.
12. Click OK again in the Edit Blog Server window.
Now, when you send an entry with images to your blog, the images will be automatically uploaded to your Picasa album, and your blog will automatically contain the images in your entry.