How do I transfer files?
Note: currently you'll need to save the changes in your file manually before sending or the last representation of the file on disk is sent.
In Calc XLS there are several ways to transfer files in and out.
Here are the methods:
1. WiFi transfer
- Tap the Action button - a pop-over menu appears.
- select Transfer Files - a dialog appears with instructions.
- Go to your local computer and in the browser, type the address listed on the iPad.
- From the browser, click a file to download it or chose a file and then click Upload.
2. iTunes File Transfer
- From the iTunes window with your iPad connected via USB cable, go to the Apps tab and scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
- Drag and drop or use the "Add.." or "Save to..." buttons to transfer files.
3. Email (incoming)
1.When you receive a file that Calc can open, click on the file in the mail message and a menu appears, choose "Open in Calc XLS"
2.Mariner Calc launches and the file is copied into the file list and opened for editing.
4. Email (outgoing)
From the Files menu pop-over, click the compose button" - an email is created with the file attached, fill in the To address or any other details and tap the Send button.