How do I "copy format" and "paste format"? I am used to Word's (and other's) [shift+Cmd+C] copy format feature.
Mariner Write does support the copying and pasting of formats. In fact, we always copy the formatting and other info, you decide what you want to paste.
To copy formatting:
1. Copy text by selecting the Edit>Copy command or the by using the keyboard shortcut Cmd-C.
2. Select text that you would like to paste the formatting onto.
3. Go to the Edit Menu and Select "Edit Special>Paste Style".
Now lets make this even easier by assigning Paste Style a keyboard shortcut like Option+Cmd+V.
To paste formatting:
1. Go to the Preferences menu to the "Keys" Tab.
2. Select "Edit Special" from the "Menu:" pop-down list.
3. Double-click "Edit Special" from the resulting pane.
4. Press "option + Cmd + v".
5. Click OK.