How can I transfer a file through iTunes?
Transferring files througn iTunes is easy, here's how:
1. Connect your device via a usb cable to your computer.
2. Launch iTunes (if it didn't automatically)
3. In iTunes, select your device from the source panel on the left
4. In the main area select the "Apps" tab and scroll down to see the "File Sharing" Section.
5. In the File Sharing section, select Mariner Calc (or Calc Lite).
A list of files on the device is displayed.
To download a file from the device you can click on the file in the list.
To upload a file onto the device you can drag and drog a file from the finder or desktop into that list. Your device will momentarily display a "Sync in Progress" message and the file will appear on the device seconds later.