Here is how to use the "Get Recipe From Web" feature in MacGourmet 4.
Please note that the "Services" methods are outdated and this is the preferred method to use for web based recipes.
1. Click "Get Recipe from Web" from the toolbar. A window appears.
2. Click in the Google Custom Search field and type the recipe you are looking for.
3. Click Search. A list of results appears from our supported web sites.
4. Click on a recipe in the results list.
5. Click on a result. The recipe loads into the recipe import assistant.
6. If it looks like the recipe you'd like to add to your Recipe Box, click Import in the lower left hand corner. The fields are automatically parsed.
7. The results appear in the import window. You can now see and edit the results before clicking "Save". The recipe is now in your Recipe Box and you can close the recipe import assistant window.