How can I get a print of my characters with notes?
Printing beyond the standard views (whatever you'd like) from Storymill is doable and very flexible. Conceptually, it is based on the powerful export template system. This system allows you to get most any output you'd like from Storymill.
Here is how to print a list of characters with notes:
1. From the File Menu choose Export.
The Export screen appears.
2. Click the + (plus) button in the bottom left-hand corner to create a new export template.
3. Name the new template "Characters with Notes"
4. in the body place the following text
**%name%** - %status%
5. Choose an export format like PDF or other.
6. Click the "Save" button near the bottom left corner.
6. Press the "Choose" button and determine a name and place to save the export.
Your export is ready to view, edit or print.