Does Mariner Write support footnotes & endnotes?
Yes Mariner Write has support for footnotes and endnotes. Here is some text from page 37 of our manual: To insert a footnote:
1. Position the cursor where you want to insert a footnote.
2. Select Insert footnote from the Insert menu. A separate window, titled :footnote, is displayed. footer Window Title
3. Enter the footnote text or graphic. The default text style for footnotes is single-spaced, plain, 9-point Geneva text. Note! Only character-based graphics can be inserted or pasted into a footnote.
4. Edit and format the footnote text any way you please. The footnote window is just a smaller version of the main document window.
5. Close the footnote window.
Editing a footnote or endnote.
To change a note, double-click the content or the reference number within the document text. The edit window appears. Changes are not visible until the edit window is closed.
Deleting a footnote or endnote.
To remove the footnote content, but not the footnote index, open the footnote and delete the footnote text. To remove both the footnote content and the footnote index, delete the footnote index.